Leaky pipes and clogged drains are no match for DrainTech Northwest. Our experienced technicians can fix old pipes, and unclog the toughest of clogs. If it drains….we know it.
DrainTech Northwest employs only the highest quality technicians who can get the job done right the first time. We'll complete your job quickly and professionally so you can fully enjoy your home or get back to business. We cater to residential and commercial clients. From a leaky pipe, to a clogged sewer line, or septic back-up, our experience technicians are ready to get down and dirty so you don't have to.
We pride ourselves on providing fast repairs and other plumbing services done right at a fair price every time. No matter what kind of problem you are having at your residence or place of business, we will fix it. Trust us, there is a long list of things that could go wrong —leaky toilets, clogged pipes, septic problems, low water pressure — you name it. Let us handle your problem with the confidence it takes to get the job done fast and right.
Complete Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Cleaning
- Sewer Line Camera Inspection
- Storm Drains/Catch Basin Cleaning
- High Pressure Sewer Line Cleaning
- Electronic Sewer Line Locating
- Sewer Repair/Replacement
- Annual Line Maintenance/Cleaning
- Kitchen/Bathroom/Utility Sink Lines
- Shower/Tub Lines
- Unclog Toilets
- Laundry/Floor Drain Lines
- Pipe Locating
State Of The Art Digital Color Video Pipe Inspection
DrainTech Northwest also specializes in high quality color video pipe inspection. Having your sewer line inspected after a cleaning or prior to buying a new home will let you know the condition of the pipes. Using our color video inspection camera we can see the condition of the pipe. If there are problems we can also accurately locate the line and/or the problem area so that we can provide a recommended course of action to take in eliminating or maintaining the problem. During the video inspection the images are transmitted via our high resolution camera to above ground monitor for viewing or we can digitally record the inspection for later viewing or sharing.
A sewer pipe inspection not only gives our clients the peace of mind to know that their pipes are clean, but if we find problems, we can recommend and prepare you with professional knowledge and options to proactively address the situation.
Fast, Friendly, Professional....and totally dedicated to superior service.
That's the DrainTech Difference!
Give us a call today!
Plumbing FAQ's & Tips
There are simple plumbing maintenance tips residents and business owners can do on a daily basis by themselves to ensure their plumbing and drains operate clog-free and catch small problems before they escalate into major repairs.
- Run hot water down your drains at least once a week with any faucet or tub helps them keep clean.
- Check for leaks. Do this by turning off all water in your home and checking the meter. After regular water use has resumed, check the meter again in 10 hours. If the needle has moved that is a serious indication that you may have an undetected leak, which should be corrected.
- Replace worn washing machine hoses.
- Never put stringy or fibrous waste such as carrots, poultry skins, celery or banana peels down the garbage disposal.
- Installing a new toilet flapper and fill valve will help keep your toilet running more efficiently, especially since it consumes more than 40% of your home or business's total water usage.
Even though it is rather easy to forget to inspect your plumbing on a regular basis, the amount of money you save on water bills and expensive repair costs that could have been avoided are worth the extra effort.