Who We Are
DrainTech Northwest, LLC, has been providing quick, courteous and professional septic services, inspections, pumping, and repairs, to customers in Pierce County. We have the most modern equipment available and can tell you what the problem is directly and accurately. When your septic tank needs attention, call us or fill out our online form on the Contact Us page to order services.
What We Do
We know the importance of personalized service and want you to come to us for all your septic work. You can count on us to treat every situation with genuine care and attention. We're licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection and our professional staff is standing by to answer your questions and provide the help you need. We are certified by the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department as a Certified Septic Specialist company which means we are certified to not only inspect your septic system, but are certified to make repairs to your system. Whether your needs include an emergency, routine maintenance, repair, or sorting through the details of property sales concerning septic systems, we are here to help.
Don't hesitate to give us a call, we will be happy to answer any questions. We don't just work in this community….it's our home. For over 10 years this locally owned and operated business has been providing unparalleled field expertise and has been working towards environmental safety and accountability within our community. We are happy to offer a wide variety of services, including:
- Residential, Commercial, & Community Septic Services
- Onsite Septic Specialist
- Septic Pumping & Maintenance
- Pierce County Certified Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Evaluation Inspections
- Multi-Flo & F.A.S.T Certified Inspections
- Drain field Troubleshooting & Repairs
- Drain field Jetting
- Locate Septic Tanks & Drain fields
- Riser Installations & Lid Repair
- Septic Alarm Response
- Filter Maintenance & Installation
- Tank & Drain field locating
- Drain field Rejuvenation
- Tank Repairs
- Tank Decommissioning
- File Report of System Status Application (RSS) for home sales
- Dye Testing & Video Inspection Services
Fast, Friendly, Professional....and totally dedicated to superior service.
That's the DrainTech Difference!
Septic FAQ's & Tips
There are simple septic maintenance tips residents and business owners can do on a daily basis by themselves to ensure their septic system remains clog-free and operating for years to come and catch small problems before they escalate into major repairs.
- Have your septic tanks inspected and pumped every three years
- If septic system has a filter clean it every six months or hire a professional to clean it once a year
- Monitor what you put in your system. (See our Do's & Don'ts List)
- Know where your septic system and all the components are located
- Install risers for easy access and maintenance
Even though it is rather easy to forget to inspect & pump your septic system, the amount of money you save will be worth the extra effort and will results in the longevity of your septic system.